Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving...


i love holidays!  all of them!  thanksgiving, christimas & my birthday (yes...i consider it a holiday) are my faves!  i look forward to them with great anticipation.  i tire myself out getting ready for them.  and then...on the actual day...i rejuvenate, relax & enjoy.  

this year...while my life is not perfect (and really...it never has been)...i have a lot to be thankful for.  

i'm thankful that while my employer is not having the stellar year we had last year...i am among the employed.  

i'm thankful that my mortgage is not upside down...and while my house is not worth what it was a couple of years ago...its still worth more than i paid for it.  

i'm thankful that my daughter's company that she interned with while at nyu...and free-lanced with for the past couple of years has hired her as an employee...with benefits!  

i'm thankful for my loving family...near and far.  blood is thicker than water.  we've had some challenges this year that faith has seen us thru.  

i'm thankful for friends.  we may not see each other often...but you're always in my thoughts.  

i'm thankful for the life that i live...and with grace...i will continue to be blessed.  

i hope and pray that you are having a wonderful day...surrounded by those you care about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment