Friday, September 9, 2011

for my dad...

for my dad... by credd
for my dad..., a photo by credd on Flickr.

tomorrow i'm going to hang out with my parents...
so i made another jar of pickles for my dad.

my mother may try them...
but she's not really into this type of thing.

i picked up a container of okra chips for her...
when i went to whole foods today.

i'll make another batch on monday...
to take to my co-workers on tuesday.

***

i tasted one of the pickle spears last night when i got home from class...
OMG...
it was SO good!

i'm so excited about my new pickling hobby...
i need to pick up some more jars...
pronto!

and...
i should probably get a canning set...
so i can process some of these...
so i'm not just making & eating them.

not that there's anything wrong with fresh, homemade pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment