Thursday, July 25, 2013

206/365

206/365 by credd
206/365, a photo by credd on Flickr.
smoothie time...

i've been planning to start drinking smoothies again...
but always seemed to forget the ingredients when i went to the store.

i've also been wanting to lose some weight...
and while chatting with my daughter yesterday...
she mentioned smoothies...
so i added the ingredients to my grocery list.

as i was purchasing the ingredients...
today's photo formed in my mind.

i eat pretty healthy...
but rarely eat breakfast.

so...
for the month of august...
i pledge to have breakfast...
either my fave cherrios or a smoothie...
five days a week.

to keep me honest...
i'll instagram my effort...
which will also get me active on there again!

***

ingredients...

2 cups greens, fresh
2 cups coconut water
1 cup pineapple
1 cup mango
1/2 cup strawberries
2 bananas
1 tbsp chia seeds

directions...

blend greens and liquid
add fruits to blender
pour into serving glasses
top with chia seeds

makes 3, 12-oz servings


No comments:

Post a Comment